We offer a variety of wellness cures throughout Morocco, including those for rheumatism, low back pain, and beauty and wellness. We have carefully selected the best establishments in popular destinations such as Marrakech, Fez, Casablanca, and even in the Sahara desert, where we offer sand therapy cures known as sand baths. Sand therapy is an alternative medicine that is intended for people suffering from rheumatism and also from skin problems.
We can also introduce you to traditional Moroccan wellness treatments such as Hammam, Scrub, and soaping with natural and organic black soap. These treatments use natural ingredients and techniques that have been passed down for centuries in Morocco to promote relaxation and rejuvenation.
The traditional Hammam
A Hammam is a traditional steam bath that is popular in Morocco and other countries in the Middle East and North Africa. Hammams are an integral part of Moroccan culture and are considered a form of social and cultural gathering, as well as a place for hygiene and relaxation. The experience typically involves heating a room filled with steam and then bathing or relaxing in the heat. Some Hammams also offer additional services such as soap and oil massages. Visiting a Hammam can be a unique cultural experience, but it is important to respect local customs and traditions while in the bath.
A traditional Hammam experience in Morocco typically involves the following steps:
- Changing room: Upon entering the Hammam, you’ll be asked to change into a traditional garment called a « Fouta. »
- Steam room: You’ll enter the steam room, which is heated by a central furnace. The room is typically dimly lit and filled with steam, allowing you to sweat and relax.
- Scrubbing: Using a rough mitt or cloth, you’ll scrub your skin to remove dead skin cells and cleanse your body. This is an important step in the Hammam experience.
- Soaping: You’ll then be covered in soap and allowed to relax in the steam room. Some Hammams may offer additional services such as oil massages or hair treatments at this stage.
- Rinse: Finally, you’ll rinse off the soap and return to the changing room to get dressed
Our team can assist you in all your steps, from planning your wellness cure to making hotel reservations and arranging for wellness meals during your stay. We can also arrange for transportation, such as airport transfers and transportation to and from your wellness treatments. Let us help you plan a relaxing and rejuvenating wellness vacation in Morocco.