The restaurants of the Royal Mansour
- La Table: A chic, upscale restaurant serving contemporary French cuisine and a selection of traditional Moroccan dishes.
- La Grande Table Marocaine: A sophisticated restaurant serving traditional Moroccan cuisine, with live music and belly dancing performances.
- La Sultana Restaurant: A fine-dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, serving Mediterranean and Moroccan cuisine.
- La Table de la Piscine: A casual poolside restaurant serving light fare and refreshments.
These are just some of the dining options available at Royal Mansour, offering a range of cuisines and atmospheres for guests to choose from.
La grande table marocaine
At La Grande Table Marocaine, a traditional Moroccan restaurant at Royal Mansour in Marrakech, Morocco, you can expect to taste some of the most delicious and authentic Moroccan dishes. Here are some traditional dishes that you might find on the menu:
- Tagine: A slow-cooked stew made with meat (chicken, beef, lamb, etc.), vegetables, and spices.
- Couscous: A traditional Moroccan dish made from steamed semolina, served with meat and vegetables.
- Harira: A hearty soup made with chickpeas, lentils, and meat, often served during Ramadan.
- Mechoui: Slow-roasted lamb or mutton, often served with traditional side dishes such as couscous or bread.
- Bastilla: A sweet and savory pastry made with phyllo dough, almonds, and spices, typically filled with chicken or pigeon.
These are just some of the dishes you might find on the menu at La Grande Table Marocaine, which offers a range of traditional Moroccan cuisine to guests.