Traditional body care
Some popular treatments in Morocco include traditional hammam spa treatments, traditional Moroccan massages, and rhassoul mud treatments. Other popular treatments include henna tattooing, traditional Moroccan beauty treatments, and traditional Moroccan healing practices such as cupping and acupuncture. Additionally, many visitors to Morocco choose to take advantage of the country’s natural beauty by going on guided hikes, camel treks, or hot air balloon rides. It’s always best to do some research and check reviews before making a decision.
the best body care
Morocco is known for its luxurious spa and wellness centers, which offer a wide variety of traditional treatments. Some of the most popular places to experience these treatments include:
• Marrakech: Known for its vibrant culture and history, Marrakech is home to many traditional hammams and spas, including the famous hammam at the Royal Palace.
• Essaouira: This coastal city is known for its beautiful beaches and relaxed atmosphere, and it’s home to several high-end spa and wellness centers that offer traditional Moroccan treatments.
• Agadir: This coastal city is a popular destination for tourists looking for a beach vacation, and it’s home to several luxury spa resorts that offer traditional Moroccan treatments.
• Fes: Known for its rich history and cultural heritage, Fes is home to several traditional hammams and spas that offer a wide variety of treatments.
• Casablanca: Casablanca is the largest city in Morocco, it’s home to some of the most luxurious spa centers in the country, including the Royal Palace of Casablanca, which offers traditional hammam treatments.
It’s always a good idea to research and read reviews before making a decision on where to go for a treatment.
A traditional hammam, also known as a Moroccan bath, is a common spa treatment in Morocco that has been practiced for centuries. The hammam experience typically begins with a steam room, where guests can relax and sweat out impurities. After the steam room, guests are typically given a full-body exfoliation using a kessa glove, which helps to remove dead skin cells. After the exfoliation, guests are given a traditional Moroccan soap massage, which uses the soap to cleanse and moisturize the skin.
The hammam experience typically includes a massage, which can be done with warm water or with argan oil. Some hammams also offer additional services such as hair treatments or henna tattoos. After the hammam, guests are usually given time to relax and enjoy a cup of traditional mint tea before leaving.
Some of the most popular and traditional hammams in Morocco are:
• Hammam Dar El-Bacha in Marrakech
• Hammam Ziani in Fes
• Hammam Moulay Hassan in Essaouira
• Hammam Rbat in Chefchaouen
• Hammam de la Rose in Casablanca
It’s always a good idea to research and read reviews before making a decision on where to go for a hammam treatment